Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data.
1. Why this privacy statement? Anyone using our website (hereinafter referred to as the "User") provides certain personal data. This personal data is information that allows us to identify you as a natural person, whether we do it or not.
3. Who processes personal data? 3.1 Sci Saraphina is responsible for the processing and determines alone, or in collaboration with its service providers, what personal data is collected, as well as the purpose and means for the processing of such personal data. 3.2. Processor (s) sci Saraphina is free to use data processors. A processor is a natural or legal person who processes personal data on request or on behalf of the controller. The processor is required to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The processor always acts according to the instructions of the controller.
4. Sci Saraphina uses the following categories of "processors": hosting companies, IT service providers, external payment service providers.
5. On what legal basis are my data processed? In accordance with the GDPR, we process personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds: Based on the execution of the contract as agreed with the User, or the completion of pre-contractual steps, at the request of the user; or On the basis of compliance with legal or regulatory provisions, relating to the management of the contractual relationship, and in particular billing; Based on our legitimate interest in sending information and flyers to our customers; On the basis of your explicit consent to send news about the activities of the sci Saraphina or information relating to the circulation of the lines of transport. 4. What personal data is processed?
6. Sci Saraphina undertakes to collect and process only the personal data that are relevant and necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed. The following categories of personal data are processed: Personal identification data (surname, first name, address); Contact information (phone number and e-mail address); Financial identifiers (Banking data: we only keep the necessary data, and always in accordance with the GDPR); Electronic identification data (IP address, location, cookies); Personal data (sex, age, date of birth, nationality, place of work, schooling ...). This data is collected when you book or register on the Website. Data may also be provided to external partners, subject to your permission. Other personal data may be collected later. Sci Saraphinase reserves the right to suspend or cancel certain operations if data is missing, incorrect or incomplete.
8. Data processing is essential for the operation of our services. The processing is carried out exclusively for the following specific purposes: - Customer management: customer administration, booking management, billing, sending newsletters.
9. Who receives your personal data? Your personal data will only be processed for internal use within the Saraphina sci. Your personal data will not be sold, transmitted or communicated to third parties, except in the case of explicit and prior consent on your part and except in case of necessary intervention of a processor mentioned in article 2.
10. How long do we keep your personal data? Your data will be kept as long as necessary for the achievement of the objectives set out in Article 6. They will be deleted from the database if they are no longer necessary for the accomplishment of these purposes or if the User validly exercises the right to delete personal data.
11. What are your rights? Guarantee of lawful and secure processing of your personal data Your personal data will always be processed for legitimate purposes, as set out in Article 6. They are collected and processed in an appropriate, relevant and proportionate way and are not retained. longer than necessary to achieve the set objectives.
12. Right of access If you can prove your identity, you will have the right to obtain information on the processing of your data. This gives you the right to view the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the data was sent, the criteria that determine the retention period of the data and the rights you can exercise regarding your data.
13. Right of rectification of personal data Inaccurate or incomplete data may be corrected. It is first the responsibility of the User to make the necessary modifications if they are data entered.
14. Right to delete your personal data You also have the right to obtain the deletion of your personal data, in the following cases: - Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose set; - You withdraw your consent to the processing of your data and there is no other legal basis that justifies the processing of your data; - You have filed a legal objection to the processing of your personal data; - Your data is processed illegally; - Your data must be erased under a legal obligation. The deletion of data is mainly related to their visibility; Deleted data may be temporarily stored.
15. Right to limit processing In some cases, you have the right to limitations on the processing of your personal data. Especially in case of dispute as to the accuracy of the data, whether the data are necessary in the context of legal proceedings or during the time required to sci Saraphina to verify that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
16. Right of objection You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of 'direct marketing', profiling or for purposes that arise from the legitimate interests of the data controller. Sci Saraphina will cease to process your personal information, unless sci Saraphina fails to demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing of your personal data that override your right to object.
17. Right to portability of data You have the right to obtain from sci Saraphina all personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and readable format on computer. You also have the right to transfer this personal data to another controller, unless technically impossible.
18. Right to withdraw your consent You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, for example when you have given it for direct marketing purposes. How can you exercise your rights? If you wish to exercise your rights, you must send a written request and proof of identity to the address mentioned at the top of this document, or by our Contact page. We will respond as soon as possible, at most one (1) month after receipt of your request.